HOW TO THRIVE RESILIENTLY.
It is possible to turn up the volume on your productivity, resilience, and your enjoyment at work in a balanced and sustainable way, and what’s more, our methods are underpinned by scientific research, so if simply feeling the difference is not enough, we will be able to demonstrate why it is making a difference.
We have woven some of the most exciting findings from positive psychology, Olympic athletic research, and the science of resilience to deliver a powerful experiential interactive program Thriving Resiliently ™ which will increase performance, wellbeing and revenue. It has been tried and tested at board and senior management levels in blue chip companies and universities.
It will help you:
- Increase your energy and resilience
- Use your brain to its best potential, even under pressure
- Understand your current sleep quality and improve it dramatically
- Understand your body under stress and how to optimise it
- Identity your strengths and learn to use them to turbo charge your productivity
- Understand how to create states of “flow” – a powerful state of creativity and engagement
- Learn to harness your most powerful motivation using the latest science
- Learn to job craft your role to bring out the best in you.
- Find meaning in your work, to fuel productivity and enjoyment.
Includes wearing a professional level wearable used by elite athletes for 3-5 days to give you unique insights into your lifestyle and enable you to set very precise and personal goals. Then seeing biofeedback from your heart on your phone, you will learn to achieve and sustain optimum performance.
We work with teams, using workshops and individual follow up coaching sessions. We also work with individuals.
Hilda Barrett & Jackie Richmond are experienced senior business people and pioneers in applying the exciting new science of positive psychology in the corporate world.
Interested in finding out more?
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07950 708841.
HOW DO I START?
We have a comprehensive program Thriving Resiliently ™. You can start with introductory elements or take the whole journey. We also work closely with clients to bespoke the interventions that best fit their needs.